We're proud to be partnering with a successful, inclusive company in the insurance sector, looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their friendly team in Greenock.
This is a temp, full-time contract role. You'll initially be working from home; you'll ultimately be based in Greenock so must be able to travel there when the office re-opens. The role starts asap and pays £9.15 per hour.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to requests by email, telephone, or in person regarding insurance claims/policies.
- Respond to inquiries from policy holders, providers and/or others for information and assistance.
- Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine most effective response.
- Mails or routes claim forms and supporting documentation to various units for final processing.
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- May seek assistance with complex customer services issues.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record in Customer Service roles.
- Great communication skills - written & verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and interpret policy provisions.
- Experience with Insurance is an advantage.
If you have the right Customer Service Representative experience, Megan in the Glasgow office would love to hear from you. Rest assured, in this time of COVID-19, any interviews will be via phone or online for your safety.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age