Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: £21,000 per annum, OTE £26,000
The package for the position of Customer Service Advisor is:
- £21,000 per annum
- A fantastic bonus scheme of up to £500 per month!
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Subsidised Canteen
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Regular incentives
- Pension contribution
- No cold calling
- Fabulous offices in Manchester City Centre
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be handling inbound and outbound calls for customers who are looking at extending their car warranties and also looking at GAP insurance options for them. Based in Manchester City Centre, this award winning company and market leader in their field are well known for their laid back office culture and putting their staff and customers at the heart of everything they do!
As a Customer Service Advisor we are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. As this role is predominantly phone based customer service, you will need to be an excellent communicator. As well as delivering exceptional customer service, you will need to be comfortable selling on a non-advice based level in an FCA regulated environment. This role is complex and varied, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance their customer service skills further. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound and outbound calls from existing customers
- Discussing GAP insurance and car warranties and selling the best options to the customer
- Working towards KPI's and targets
For the position of Customer Service Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Ideally phone based customer service and sales experience
- Ability to problem solve and take ownership of each customer query
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for customer service
Apply online now for immediate consideration!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.