Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: £19K, OTE £25k
Looking for a new customer service role based in Manchester City Centre?
Looking for a new job with fantastic career prospects in customer service that will allow you to progress long term?
NO WEEKEND OR LATE SHIFTS!
CITY CENTRE LOCATION!
We are looking for a talented and driven customer service advisor to join our established team in our Manchester City Centre call centre dealing with inbound and outbound calls offering great customer service, and up-selling at every opportunity.
The customer service advisor will need customer service and call centre experience, and also the ability to be able to sell, so a sales background is also highly advantageous!
In return, you will receive:
- A salary of £19k and a bonus scheme with an OTE of £25k
- Amazing career opportunities and training provided
- Up to 40 days holiday per year!
- Offices based in the City Centre of Manchester
- No weekend work or late shifts!
- The opportunity to grow with the business
For the role, we require:
- Customer service experience in a call centre environment
- Someone highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- Financial services background is also beneficial
Sounds like your dream job? Please apply with your CV below!
manchester, manchester city, manchester city centre, city of manchester, customer service, cross sell, upsell, sales, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer services, manchester, customer service executive , manchester inbound, manchester inbound customer service, inbound manchester customer service advisor, manchester call centre, manchester call centre sales, sales, manchester sales, customer service sales, inbound sales, inbound customer service, inbound call centre, inbound callcentre manchester
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.