Customer Service Advisor
Leeds City Centre
6 month fixed term contract
A leading finance company based in Leeds are looking to recruit customer service advisors to join their fantastic team on a 6 month fixed term contract!
Please Note: The successful applicant will need to pass a credit check.
**IMMEDIATE START ROLE**
The role as a customer service advisor will involve delivering excellent service and assisting customers with their general queries.
You will be providing expert service to customers verbally and in writing, dealing with a variety of queries professionally and efficiently, minimising arrears and maximising recoveries at all times.
You will be responsible for:
* Dealing with incoming telephone calls
* Assisting customers with their enquiries
* Ensuring that every customer receives a positive customer experience on every contact
* Promote the brand positively maintaining brand integrity
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Customer Service background
* Ability to multi-task
* Resilience to take high volume of calls on a daily basis
* Ability to explain products
* Work well in a team and on own initiative
* Ability to listen and build rapport and understanding with customers
Working Hours (37 hours per week):
Rotating shift pattern: Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm and rotating Saturday morning's
In return our client is offering a competitive annual salary, annual bonus, and free parking.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position then please apply now.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.