Customer Service Representative - No Call Centre Experience Required!
37.5 hours per week
Start date: 29th April 2019
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000 + bonus (OTE £18,480)
Location: Bingley, West Yorkshire
Are you a professional and hard working individual? Are you eager to begin a career within a customer orientated environment?
Then this is the role for you!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a worldwide leader in Financial Administration. They are looking for Inbound Customer Service Representatives to be the first point of contact for all customers, no matter what the query is! You don't need any previous call centre experience for the role as you will receive 6 weeks worth of training.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Free on site parking
* Direct development and management courses
* Free on site tea/coffee
* On-site cafe
* Discounted gym membership
* Local shops within walking distance
What will you be doing as a Customer Service Representative?
* Act as the first point of contact for all customers
* Answer each inbound call professionally
* Take down customer's details accurately
* Handle customer queries efficiently
- Work in a busy and fast paced environment
We would like to hear from you if you have 5 GCSE's grade A-C including Maths & English OR 2 years work experience. You must be confident in dealing with customers and be ready to start a permanent position in a fast-paced call centre environment.
If you can pass a background criminal record check & credit check then apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.