Customer Service Advisor
NO COLD CALLING!!!
Are you looking for a Customer Service role with the opportunity to work in a fast paced environment?
My clients based in Manchester are a market leading company working in the Data Management sector who are currently looking for a number of Customer Service Advisors
You will receive excellent training which will help you hit the ground running and you will receive support throughout -
Customer Service Advisor role:
- Dealing with Inbound calls from customers
- To have good knowledge of the company products to offer the best possible service
- Making administrative changes to customer accounts
- Working effectively and efficiently to ensure all clients are dealt with professionally
What qualities I am looking for?...
- Customer Focused
- Minimum 3-6 months Call Centre experience
- Willingness to learn
- Professional Attitude
- Great Customer Service
Benefits for the successful Customer Service Advisor:
- Great office based in Manchester
- 28 days holiday (inc. bank hols)
- Child care voucher Scheme
- Pension Contribution Scheme
- Dress down Fridays
- Exclusive offers with local Shops, Restaurants and Services
- Refer a friend scheme
- Great working environment - friendly, clean tidy offices
Interviews available ASAP!!! CLICK APPLY or call Sam Jenkins at Search Consultancy for more info!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.