Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £21500.00 per annum
Are you looking for a Customer Service opportunity? Would you like to work for one of the UKs largest organisations? And will you benefit from an excellent benefits package?
I am recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to join a large organisation based in Leeds City Centre.
The role of a Customer Service Advisor will mean that you will be responding to customer queries via telephone and email within a fast-paced environment. Full training will be provided and you will be looking to demonstrate excellent customer service whilst trying to find the right outcomes for the customer.
You will benefit from a salary of up to £21,500 Per annum, Monday-Friday hours of 08:30-1700 with 1 hour break, 31 days annual leave which rises to 33 and the opportunity to gain a qualification whilst you work.
Job Specification -
* Answering inbound calls and emails from customers at all levels
* Ensure that Identification & Verification checks are completed on all calls
* Respond to general queries and complaints and offer first time resolutions
* Escalate queries, risks and issues in line with company procedures.
* Accurately update all internal systems with information
* And be able to demonstrate excellent Customer Service at all times.
What are we looking for -
* Previous experience within a Customer Service role
* Be able to demonstrate strong communication skills both written & verbally
* Remain motivated and resilient at all times
* The ability to work within a fast-paced environment
* And have a good understanding of IT systems including MS Office (Outlook & Word)
* A basic salary of up to £21,500 Per Annum
* 31 days annual leave which rises to 33 with service
* Newly refurbished Leeds City Centre office
* The opportunity to gain a qualification on completion of probation which will increase your salary by up to £1000!
* High Street Retail & Leisure benefits available
* And progression and development opportunities.
If you are interested, apply today to find out more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.