Call & Contact Centre
Up to £21000 per annum
21 days ago
Customer Service Advisor
Monday to Friday 9-5:30pm
£21,000 per year
Start Date: ASAP
Looking for an exciting new opportunity to join a fast paced environment? Then look no further!
Our client are looking for Customer Service Agents that are dedicated to delivering exceptional service and ensuring that all of our customers receive a WOW experience throughout their journey with us. They are looking for talented individuals to join our close knit Edinburgh team.
What you'll be doing:
- Engaging customers in conversations to understand their needs or issues and provide them with the best possible solutions or right first-time resolution.
- Complaint resolution that exceeds our customers' expectations.
- Maintaining and updating our records for members of our loyalty scheme.
- Reporting & analysis of issues in order to reduce contacts per order & cost of resolution.
- Reporting & analysis of returns & replacements to highlight/resolve quality issues & damages.
- Supporting store colleagues with home delivery.
- Replying and interacting with customers on social media.
- Resolving webchat queries.
- Liaising with delivery companies to ensure the smooth delivery of orders to customers.
What you'll bring:
- Previous experience of working in a contact centre or a similar retail customer service environment.
- Strong planning, prioritisation, presentation and problem-solving skills. You'll need to be comfortable managing multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills - you will be resilient and resourceful with a 'can do' attitude with the ability to respond to reactive situations.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- A high degree of integrity, confidentiality and commitment.
- PC literate and a proficient user of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- It's a super place to work
- Generous team member discount to be enjoyed in the store, restaurant and foodhall.
- Thriving culture; the team are passionate, diverse and committed to our customer.
- Stakeholder pension with shared employee and employer contribution.
- Company paid life insurance plus a bunch of flexible benefits.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.