Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Customer Service Advisor - Hybrid
Monday - Friday hours between 8am - 8pm 1 in 4 Saturdays
£20,000 - £22,100 (quality led bonuses of up to £175 per month)
Start date: Various start dates in May 2022
**This position will be based in the office**
* Want to work for a global business were the sky is the limit?
* Looking to kick-start your career with a competitive salary?
* Do you love working with people?
* Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service?
* Do you like resolving problems and coming up with solutions?
* Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
* Would you prefer to work in a friendly and informal office environment?
* To provide effective and professional service to all customers
* Delivering the right outcomes for the customers
* Effectively handling of complaints, delivering resolutions and customer satisfaction
* Taking inbound calls in a timely manner
* Identify customers' needs and demonstrate effective problem-solving techniques
* Keep up to date with policies and products
* Liaising with third party companies
* Processing sales orders
* Booking appointments for engineers
* Build growing and sustainable relationships by going the extra mile
* Dealing with calls of a sensitive nature in potentially distressing situations.
* Maintaining accurate and up to date records and systems
What we are looking for…
* At least 6 month experience working within a customer service role
* You'll ideally have a natural passion for delivering exceptional customer service and have confidence when speaking to customers, with good listening skills to boot
* Good problem solving skills
* Able to manage your time wisely to meet call handle time, and work to targets
* Excellent communication skills and technical aptitude, learn new systems, products / services and retain information
* Ability to multi-task and use various systems whilst engaging with customers over the phone
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.