Inbound New Business Adviser - £17,500 - Leicester
Are you looking for a fantastic new opportunity to work within a vibrant and modern contact centre within the city centre? Are you tired of working weekends and endless late shifts? We have a great opportunity to work for an organisation in Leicester City Centre. You'll be required to provide high-quality resolutions to complex inbound queries into the contact centre via a range of channels.
The working hours for this role are between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday on a rotating shift basis. You will work 37.5 hours a week in total.
The key responsibilities in this role are as follows:
* To proactively manage customer contact through a variety of channels (telephone, email, web forms and direct mail) and process new business invoices.
* Taking inbound sales enquiries and converting to customers
* Verifying and gathering customer information where appropriate
* Dealing with any existing customer queries in an efficient manner and transferring them to the correct department
* Taking ownership of your customer through to resolution
* Complete appropriate tasks and maintain comprehensive notes relating to customer accounts
* Use objection handling techniques to proactively resolve any customer queries or objections.
* To deliver a positive customer experience and proactively contribute to the department's service standards and customer satisfaction results, ensuring call quality targets are consistently achieved and exceeded
* To demonstrate a positive image of the company, through developing and maintaining effective professional relationships with customers
* Educated to at least A Level standard
* Competent using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Worked within a call centre or highly monitored environment
* Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role desirable
* Good verbal communication including a good telephone manner
* Experience of invoicing and date sensitive account management
If you feel this is the role for you please apply to Shivani.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0116 2473300.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.