Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£19500.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Are you looking for a career within the financial industry or want to further your career within customer service? Would you like to work in state of the art offices in the heart of Leeds? I have the job for you!
I am looking for a number of Financial Customer Advisors to join a financial services business based in the City Centre of Leeds.
In your new role, you will be supporting existing customers with queries regarding stocks and shares whilst providing exceptional Customer Service.
***Please note that you will need to pass Criminal Record Check and Credit Check for this role***
What's in it for you?
* Monday to Friday, no late nights or weekends!!
* Ability to enrol on a fully funded Financial Qualification Course after the probation period that comes with a pay rise.
* Brand new refurbished offices
* Competitive salary of up to £23,000
* Easy public transport access
* Genuine career prospects - ability to apply for internal vacancies in other departments
What will you be doing?
* Effectively respond to inbound contact/calls/emails from customers and their representatives in line with service levels and at first point of contact
* Adhere to Identification & Verification checks (ID&V) on all enquiries and in line with procedures
* Demonstrate strong verbal communication skills and a passion for great customer service. Identify the customers' needs and respond positively and professionally.
* Escalate queries, complaints, risks and issues promptly in line with procedures
* Accurately record information in the relevant systems
* Use core systems to effectively respond to service enquiries
* Support and assist other teams / projects as requested
Who am I looking for?
* Proven experience within a Customer Service Contact Centre environment
* GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or above
* Proven experience of working (and delivering) to daily, weekly and monthly targets/SLA's
* Experience within the Financial Services industry is desirable
* Strong communication skills - both written and verbal
* Customer focus and a desire to resolve queries
* Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) qualification or working towards (desirable)
If you think this position is for you contact Amy Whitley on firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.