Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £18778 per annum
11 days ago
We're looking to have a chat with candidates who have experience within customer service as we are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors for a financial services company to start ASAP on a temporary basis
Location - Edinburgh - Home working
Duration of contract - 6 months ( Likely to be extended by 6 months )
Pay rate - £9.63 per hour
Hours of work - Monday to Friday ( 37.5 hours per week ) - No weekend work
Duties and responsibilities:
* Communicating with customers on inbound and outbound calls
* Ensuring all aspects of customer's pension enquiries are resolved
* Dealing with email customer enquiries
* After call work - Completing administration work
* Ensure customers receive the highest level of service
* Managing your own workload
* Resolve any other customer queries efficiently and effectively
* Liaise with commercial team to resolve any customer complaints swiftly and effectively
Skills and experience required:
* Excellent customer service skills
* Ability to understand customer needs and provide the correct solution
* High level of interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate across the internal and external customer group
* Skilled in listening and responding to a customer's needs verbally and through the written word
* Defuse and respond to customer complaints ensuring follow up actions are completed and recorded
* GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
* Previous experience in a contact centre desirable
This role offers excellent training & professional development, a competitive salary and favourable working hours, with no evenings or weekend work required.
If you are successful you must be able to PASS a criminal background check and credit check.
If you are interested please apply with your most up to date CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.