Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £18500.00 per annum
Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional Customer Service? Would you like to work with a company with over 100 years experience? Will you benefit from multiple benefit schemes? If so, this role is for you!
Due to expansion, we are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a tailored insurance company based in York. Your new role will be dealing with enquiries from a prestigious client base including celebrities and politicians, offering a niche type of insurance based on their individual needs.
Whilst going the extra mile for your customers, you will benefit from a starting salary of £18,500 Per Annum which will rise to £19,000 after 11 weeks and will continue to rise up to £21,000 Per Annum within 2 years of service.
Whilst receiving the above, the business will also put candidates through paid financial qualifications to develop and progress you further throughout your career!
What will be involved in your new role?
* Inbound Customer Service - Answering phone calls & emails
* Discussing services available with new and existing customers
* Processing new claims & updating clients on existing claims
* Engaging with clients to ensure that excellent service is delivered at all times
* Building relationships by engaging and understanding the clients needs
* Updating internal systems with accurate information at all times
* Working towards targets ensuring that the client needs are met
Who are we looking for?
* No experience necessary - A fantastic training programme is available from day 1!
* A desire to deliver exceptional customer service at all times to new & existing clients
* Highly motivated individual who is willing to go the extra mile
* Be able to remain resilient at all times whilst dealing with difficult conversations
* A keen learner to be able to strive to improve and progress
So why choose this role?
* Basic salary of £18,500 Per Annum rising to £21,000 within 2 years of service
* 35 hours per week - weekly rotas available
* Modern office environment with a fabulous onsite canteen
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* £350 a year to spend on Gym or PT memberships
* Quarterly bonuses
* Discounts on high street retailers
* Hampers at Christmas
* And pension/life insurance/dental & medical insurance!
The start date for this position is Monday 10th January 2022!
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, click apply today to find out more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.