Customer Service Advisor, No Weekends,
Up to £20,000
Annual Company Bonus Scheme, Altrincham, no experience needed!
Join one of the market leaders in Accountancy and Payroll as a Customer Service Advisor in Altrincham and reap the rewards. What's more, you don't need any previous experience, just the drive and determination to succeed.
A recognised market leader within the Accountancy and Payroll arena offering unrivalled progression opportunities and a fantastic benefits package to their employees
With Customer Service Advisors earning typically an annual package of £20,000 per year, there are a whole host of benefits:
- No weekend work and a relaxed working environment with amazing offices in Altrincham
- Investors In People Award - We will fund qualifications to help you really develop your career!
- Bi-annual all expenses events paid for by the company - think the races in the summer, and Xmas extravaganza at the end of the year!
- Flexible holiday package enabling you to take up to 33 days per year
- Fresh free fruit delivered to he office every day
The Customer Service Advisor job:
- Speaking to existing business clients of the company and ensure that any if their queries are dealt with efficiently
- Problem solving and delivering first class customer service
- Handling all inbound calls to the business and ensuring that they are dealt with at first point of contact
What you'll need
- The main thing needed for this role is desire and drive - the industry leading training programme will teach you the rest
- Experience of working in a customer service role
- Very service motivated and a self starter
- Keen to work as part of team but also to aim for individual targets
- Comfortable managing inbound calls from customers
- A minimum C grade at GCSE level Maths and English is essential
We're moving quickly on this, so apply now and someone will be in touch.
Key words: Altrincham, Altrincham Customer Service
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.