Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Thinking of applying for a new job? - 'water' great idea!
Our temporary customer service opportunity could the refreshing new start you are looking for!
Business Stream is one of the largest water retailers in the UK providing a range of services to business customers including billing, water efficiency support and water and waste water management solutions.
A multi-award-winning organisation (27 national and European customer service awards to be exact!), we employ around 400 people in the UK and we are looking to recruit new Customer Service Advisers based at our Edinburgh headquarters.
As an Adviser, you will deliver exceptional customer service across a wide range of communication methods (telephony, webchat, email, mail) as required. You will work flexibly to expand and develop your skills and knowledge across all teams within Customer Services & Operations.
What you'll need:
* The ability to communicate clearly and confidently through various communications channels - verbal and written
* The ability to follow an enquiry through from the initial customer contact to the end result, including any follow-up correspondence or associated queries
* Strong and proactive problem-solving skills to enable speedy and comprehensive resolution of queries or issues to drive customer satisfaction
* The ability to use your own initiative and think beyond the obvious approach when required to drive queries through to resolution
* Evidence of the ability to turn negative situations into positive ones and ensuring customer needs are met / delivered for all customers
* The ability to identify the root cause issue for customers using factual evidence and not opinion in order to solve problems whilst managing potential objections and conflict
* Evidence of working with a high degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail
* The ability to negotiate effectively to deliver successful outcomes that benefit both customer and the business
* Start dates in October and November
* Based Lochside View, Edinburgh
* Paying £10.20 per hour
* Full time, 37 hours per week - ongoing temporary role with opportunity to go permanent
* Hours of work - shifts between the hours of 8 and 6 Monday to Friday
* Full training is provided
If you are ready to take the plunge - apply today!
By submitting an application you agree to your information being processed by Search Consultancy, a recruitment agency working on behalf of Business Stream.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.