Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Customer Service Advisor - Permanent position
Salary: £19,760 / £9.50 per hour
Location: Working From Home initially then working in the Bootle Based Call centre
Shifts: Monday to Friday 0800-2000 / Saturday 0830-1600
Training: 12 weeks
Start Date: 2nd September
Roles and responsibilities
* Assist customers via telephone to increase customer satisfaction. This involves delivering the highest quality of customer service to enhance the customer experience and aiming to resolve customer issues at first point of contact.
* Managing a high volume of inbound calls handling complex issues, complaints and objections whilst navigating multiple PC systems
* Accurately update the CRM system and document all action taken to achieve seamless communication between colleagues in the department.
* Ability to gather data logically while paying attention to detail. A methodical, diligent and robust approach displayed to ensure that all data is gathered
* Ensure negative posts are always handled in line with departmental processes adhering to Ofgem regulations.
* You must be capable of achieving KPI targets having the ability to work well under pressure,
* resolving customer issues within time constraints as well as promoting other products and services to all customers.
As mentioned if you apply for this role you will have to be prepared to work in the call centre at some stage as this is not a permanent working from home role.
Keyword - Customer service advisor, call centre, inbound calls, outbound calls, utility provider call centre.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.