Are you looking for a vibrant new customer service opportunity?
My client is a European manufacturer within the trade and home improvements industry. Their environmentally friendly product has been tested in the harshest of environments and has proven to offer the best solutions on the market.
With a turnover of more than 9 million pounds in 2019 they are certainly taking the fight to their domestic rivals, with your help they are planning to take a much larger share of the market place in 2020 and beyond.
Set in their quirky Edinburgh office you will feel at home in the relaxed atmosphere it has created. As a Customer Service Agent you will join their small sales team and look to grow the business through client (B2B) engagement and rapport building.
You will inherit a pipeline of ready-made customers on a daily basis, however there is a large part of warm outbound sales activity involved in this role. If you do not like making sales calls then this role is not for you.
As a customer service advisor you would be responsible for the following duties:
* Manage inbound calls from direct customers
* Outbound calls to an existing customer database
* Have the capacity to become a product expert
* Build lasting and genuine relationships with your customers
* Contributes towards overall sales targets
* Bring positivity into the workplace
* Bring the right attitude to any challenge
Due to the excellent rewards package you will only be considered for the Customer service Agent vacancy if you can demonstrate the following experience:
* A Minimum 2 years sales/customer service experience
* Proven track record of sales growth
* Proven track record of excellent customer service
* An excellent communicator
This role has a basic salary of £19-22k (Doe) and an extremely rewarding monthly commission structure.
The working hours are 8.30am - 5pm Mon- Friday, other perks include a free onsite gym, free onsite parking and a generous holiday allowance.
Interviews will be starting with immediate effect so please don't delay your application.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.