Customer Service Sales Advisor
Monday - Friday
10am - 8pm 40 hours per week. 4 days on, 3 days off
£18,500 - £20,000 (plus uncapped commission)
Starting Throughout September
A basic salary of £18,500 - £20,000 with an uncapped commission structure (you could be earning an extra £800 per month, or more!)
Working as a sales advisor for a leading telecoms provider, this role would suit someone who is money hungry and career driven.
For this Customer Service Sales Advisor role you will need to have a minimum of 6-12 months proven sales experience working within a target driven environment and be able to demonstrate resilience, determination and team work.
What you'll be doing as a Customer Service Sales Advisor…
- Calling existing customers (no cold calling) to promote and sell additional services
- Offering deals for additional lines to current customers family and friends
- Updating the in house computer system
- Transferring calls to other departments
- Constantly providing the highest level of customer service
A few things you'll need as a Customer Service Sales Advisor…
- You'll be a confident communicator, with strong listening and problem solving skills
- Be able to think outside the box and have a 'can-do' attitude for sales
- Some basic digital knowledge and comfortable learning a new computer system
- Must be target driven and sales minded.
What you'll get in return…
- A basic salary of £18,500-£20,000 per annum
- A career with a reputable company and plenty of progression opportunities
- Job security with a permanent contract
- Uncapped commission structure
- Free on-site parking
- A casual dress code
- On site staff canteen
- Must be able to be referenced for 3 years
- Must be able to pass a DBS check
- Must be able to pass a credit check
- Must have 6-12 months sales experience
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.