Customer Service Administrator, Gateshead, £20,000
Are you an experienced administrator with an eye for detail?
Are you motivated to make a difference to the customer experience?
We're searching for customer-focused administrators on behalf of a growing UK wide organisation. They are looking to take on people who can be relied on to provide administrative support to ensure every customer who needs their help receives a world-class service.
About this administrator job
This is a varied administration role, where you will be involved in a range of back office activities. You'll be processing customer data and providing vital information relating to queries and complaints.
What's on offer
Not only is there a fantastic starting salary of £20,000, there are a whole host of benefits such as private healthcare and further training and development. This isn't just somewhere to stop off on your career journey, we're looking for people to stay around and forge a career. Their modern offices provide a comfortable place to work too.
What you'll need
* You'll need to be well-versed in administration and used to working in a busy and
* High-pressured office environment
* Good general PC skills including Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
* Experience of investigating and solving complex customer queries
* Reviewing processes and suggesting improvements
* Ability to liaise with people from multiple departments, both internal and external
* Flexibility to work 40 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern between the hours of 8pm and 6pm
If you think you have what it takes then apply now and don't let your career break down.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.