Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
over 1 year ago
Customer Service Administrator
Hull City Centre
40 hours a week - Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm, no weekend working
Corresponding with customers who may be in a vulnerable situation with their finances, and require lots of support.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all appropriate actions are taken in response to correspondence / data from Vulnerable account holders, clients or other parties and that account records are updated appropriately.
Getting the right outcome for the customer is of up most importance.
* Update relevant records and systems, using correct, clear and concise notes and accurate/appropriate transaction codes.
* To respond to correspondence and queries fully, clearly and accurately, offering right outcomes whilst using expected business style and processes.
* Autonomously make decisions regarding vulnerable customer's accounts taking into account all available options/next steps eg settlements, reviews, write off requests, amendments and closure.
* Use of and offer of specialist appropriate signposting to customers and 3rd parties.
* Identify high risk accounts/account holders or are of extreme sensitivity e.g. Suicide addiction, active/historic domestic abuse and terminal illness via all forms of contact
* Discuss and record 'sensitive' customer information accurately
* Handle and understand medical documentation, eg terminology and relevant information held within.
* Liaise and interact with our clients, in writing and telephone in order to resolve queries/issues using expected channels/system.
* Liaise and interact with any authorised 3rd parties (including DMCs), in writing and telephone in order to resolve queries/issues using expected channels/system.
* Ensure all calls are handled sensitively, professionally and offer right customer outcome.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* Proven skills in a Customer Service administrative role or similar
* Customer centric approach is essential
* Experience of dealing with Vulnerable customers is desirable
* Be flexible and adaptable to a continuously changing environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Experience of operating multiple systems simultaneously
* Excellent planning and organisational skills
* Ability to manage own workload of daily allocated tasks
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, it is essential to be competent with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
* Evidence of working to tight deadlines and delivering results under pressure is an advantage
* Integrity, flexibility and a 'can do' attitude are essential.
* Able to work as part of a team, individually and under minimal supervision
* Professional approach to work and 'going the extra' milei
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.