Scheduling Customer Service Administrator
I am currently looking for experienced Scheduling Administrators to join a well known facilities management organisation based in Leeds on a permanent basis.
This would be an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company which can offer exceptional progression and development.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Working alongside engineers that are outside of the office and managing their workload
* Creating engineer service tasks
* Managing the engineer's diary, providing adequate information regarding the work
* Booking services and installation calls
* Managing a busy inbox providing an exceptional service
* Ensuring relevant documentation is sent and received to and from the customer before the work is undertaken
* Inputting data and management of the database
* General Administrative Duties
Key Skills Required
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Able to work under pressure
* Excellent planning and organisation skills
* Keen eye for detail
* Previous Administration experience
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Previous Administration and Customer Service experience essential
The position would be an immediate start and the company are looking to interview now!
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.