Job Title: Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Job Location: Manchester City Centre
Job Salary: £20,000 - £21,500
Looking for a new inbound customer service role based in Manchester City Centre?
Want to be part of a brand new customer service team, in a state of the art office that features a private rooftop bar?
Looking for a new job with fantastic career prospects?
We are currently looking for talented individuals to work within a fast paced environment right in the heart of Manchester, and we need experienced customer service advisers to join the new team!
In the role you be responsible for dealing with customers who have stocks and shares accounts and dealing inbound calls and emails, providing a world class customer service on every interaction
This is a unique opportunity to join a worldwide organisation and as such, career progression as well as professional development will be offered in abundance!
- A salary of upto £21,500
- Half yearly bonuses
- A free rooftop bar with panoramic views of the city - perfect for those Friday after work drinks!
- Break out areas with pool tables and games consoles
- Free onsite gym
- Subsidised canteen
- A brand new state of the art office in Manchester City Centre
- No weekend work
- The opportunity to grow with the business
For the role, we require:
- Customer service experience in a call centre environment
- The ability to deal with inbound calls
- Someone highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- A person with a positive attitude, and outgoing personality
Please apply with your CV for immediate consideration
KEY WORDS: manchester, manchester city, manchester city centre, city of manchester, customer service, cross sell, upsell, sales, customer service advisor, customer service agent, customer services, manchester, customer service executive, customer service manchester, inbound customer service, inbound customer service manchester, inbound manchester, inbound customer service advisor manchester, inbound customer service agent manchester
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.