Administrator - Immediate Interviews and Amazing Benefits!
Location: Hull City Centre
Salary: £17,000 + 25 days holidays + monthly bonuses!
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30 (some flexibility)
*NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED*
Looking to get out of hospitality and retail? Hoping to get into an office based environment? Striving to start a career?
If you work as a Barista, Sales Assistant, Bartender, Waiter or Waitress etc. then this is the role for you!
My Client, a rapidly growing and developing company is looking to recruit Administrators (can be entry level) and Customer Service Assistants to join their Company. A company keen on training and development, they are looking for bright, enthusiastic individuals with great customer service skills to come on board, prove their worth and set down the foundations for a long term career.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
25 days holiday + bank holidays!
Dress down every day
Proven track record for internal promotion
Excellent on-site facilities
End of month drinks
A paid day off for your birthday
Competitive pension scheme
Charity social events/free annual social events
...and much more!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
* Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards
* Update of case manager computer systems
* Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results
* Date-set of files
* Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
* Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
* Experience of working in a high volume/fast paced environment.
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternativley you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.