Customer Service Administrator
Permanent and Temporary Roles Available
Are you looking to gain experience within the Financial Sector?
Do you have the ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast paced customer focused team?
Are you now looking for progression and development with a reputable organisation?
Then this could be the role for you!
I am currently looking for Customer Service Administrators to start immediately on a permanent and temporary basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Meeting and Greeting new and existing customers
* Ensuring a high end service is being provided at all time
* Dealing with any queries and passing onto the correct advisor when required
* Cash handling and assisting customers with any money withdrawals
* Booking appointments
* Providing a professional telephone answering service
* General Administrative Duties
Here are some of the key skills required for the role
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to work in a fast paced environment
* A confident communicator over the telephone and in person
* Excellent organisation and a keen eye for detail
* Experience within administration or a customer facing role desirable but not essential
* Exceptional customer service skills
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.