Customer Service Administrator
£19,441 - £25,441 per annum
Start dates: 22nd April, 7th May, 27th May
Full time: 40 hours per week
Working between 8am - 7pm Monday - Friday with 1 weekend day in 3
Do you provide amazing customer service and do you enjoy helping people?
If you've answered yes to both these questions then this Customer Service Administration job will be right up your street.
Believe us; you'll be working for a household name that pretty much everyone loves.
Hint… they make world famous ads at Christmas.
Their reputation as an employer is second to none; they genuinely care for their people and those who work there very much feel part of a family. They also invest heavily in training and so we guarantee you'll be supported as you get to grips with the job.
A bit about this Customer Service Administrator vacancy:
* To provide seamless customer experience by processing an managing customers orders
* Controlling administrative tasks along with dealing with the customer to advise and update on orders
* Resolve Customer issues and queries relation to products
* Adhere to confidentiality and DGPR policies
What you'll need as a Customer Service Administration:
* Ideally you'll have previous telephone based customer service experience, but if you've worked in retail or hospitality, or in any customer-facing job, that works for us too!
* You must be process driven, and be able to multitask efficiently
* What's important is that you have customer service super powers; being able to talk to customers, take ownership of situations and get a kick out of delivering an exceptional service.
* The ability to work in a challenging, fast paced environment
* Excellent IT skills as you will be using over 16 systems
So what are you waiting for? Apply today and join our team of customer service rock stars!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.