Great Opportunity for a bright and engaging Customer Service Administrator to join a reputable family run company based at Sighthill.
You would be based in the Front of Office area so will be the first port of call to all customers and clients, to welcome and support with any enquiries. The hours are Monday to Friday working between the hours of 8am-6pm.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who enjoys a combined reception/admin/people orientated role. You will be working with a supportive manager and full training will be given on company systems and product knowledge. Some manual handling will be required within this role and a driving license is essential as there will be some local van deliveries involved in the post.
If you have a strong work ethic, confident manner and you are great with people - then please don't hesitate to apply!
You will be expected to cover a range of duties, including:
* Meet and greet customers/clients
* Sign in visitors and issue keys/check security passes
* Support with customer enquiries/quotes via telephone, email and in person
* Updating internal MIS system daily
* Update customers on orders
* Manual handling of incoming and outgoing deliveries and some deliveries to be made via driving company van
* Typing up of documents
* Processing Invoices
* Processing of new clients and existing sales
* General office /facilities duties
You will need:
* Proven experience in an administrative role
* Great people skills
* Driving License is essential for deliveries
* Manual handling experience is desirable
* Good IT skills, working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
* Highly organised and attention to detail
* Have an excellent and professional telephone manner
* Forklift license is desirable but training can be given on this for company license
* Strong work ethic
This is a great permanent opportunity to become apart of a reputable company.
Do you have the necessary skills for this varied and exciting role? If so, then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.