Customer Service Administrator - Permanent - Full time - £20,000 + Excellent Benefits
**Some flexibility required - Evenings/Weekends**
This well established international organisation is looking for a customer service expert to join their busy team in South London. You will be positioned across 3 different sites, (all within a few miles of each other) working independently and will be responsible for the full operations at that particular site.
You must be strong, confident Administrator with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service! If that's you, then read on…
Duties and Responsibilities
* Answering the main switchboard in a professional and courteous manner.
* Forwarding voicemail messages to the relevant person/team.
* Preparing welcome packs for new comers into the building and clearly explaining basic procedures.
* Issuing visitors passes
* Welcoming visitors & guests in a friendly, positive manner
* Maintain cleanliness and operation of Reception area
* Compile important documents
* Take payments over the phone and in person
* Keep spreadsheets up to date
* Check the generic mailbox daily and respond in a professional manner
* Any other ad-hoc duties
What you'll need
* Ability to multi task, and prioritise dealing with ad-hoc duties as they arise
* Flexibility - Able to work some weekends and later evening's across Summer and during events
* Great planning & organising skills, with an eye for detail
* Able to deliver work on time & to a high standard
* The ability to maintain composure when under pressure
* Punctual & flexible
* Fantastic communication and relationship building skills
* Self-motivated, with the ability to use own initiative and work autonomously
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages
What you'll receive
* A competitive Salary
* An excellent benefits package including Travelcard allowance, Healthcare and your Birthday off!
Do you enjoy delivering fantastic customer service? Do you have a "can-do" attitude? Are you flexible?
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.