Title: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Castleford, WF10
Start Date: ASAP
Monday - Friday 9 -5.30pm
Are you looking to seek a new career, working alongside successful people from different culture backgrounds?
Do you want to build on your knowledge of deep sea shipping whilst using your experience of customer service?
Have you got a friendly confident "can-do" attitude?
If you're answering yes, then this job is perfect for YOU!
I am working with a growing international company who is looking to recruit in one of their 5 continent sites, for the role of a Customer Service Administrator. This client prides themselves on rewarding their staff on their hard work, and is passionate about having employees who will be part of a respectful and valuable team.
You will be working for a chemical and biotechnology company as a customer service administrator. These duties would include:
* Checking accuracy of packing and warehouse lists
* Feasibility checks of commercial terms, availability, logistics
* Follow the process of orders and deliveries
* Create shipping documents to warehouses, to ensure all orders are correct
* Handle complaints from customers in regards to logistics, customer credits / returns / invoicing
The personal qualities and skills of this job are:
* Knowledge of outside UK shipping, known as Deep Sea Shipping
* Fantastic communicational skills in English and Dutch speaking
* Excellent customer service experience
* Familiarity of computer software and MS office
Apply today or for further details contact Megan Bell.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.