Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Customer Service Administrator
6 months FTC
37.5 hours per week - £19,705
Start date - 23rd May - 6 weeks training
Hybrid working after training
Search consultancy are proudly working with a leading financial company to recruit a number of Customer service Administrators at this very busy period.
You must have at least 6 months experience within a similar role and able to start training on the 23rd May to be considered for this role. We are looking for self motivated, professional and hard working candidates who can hit the ground running!
Duties of the Customer service administrator will include:
* Use of an in house system to deal with customer and third party correspondence
* Obtaining payments from customers and settling customer accounts
* Constructing accurate, professional and tailored responses to customers via email and letter correspondence
* Resolving account enquiries
* Action correspondence to support the collection of moneys on accounts
* Updating accounts with accurate and updated information
* Ensuring all complaints are identified and updated appropriately
* Overcoming customer objections regarding payments
* Ensure all work is completed within an agreed deadlines
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent administration skills
* Experience of working towards deadlines
* A natural ability to empathise with customers
* A confident and professional nature
* Excellent keyboard skills
Do not delay your application as interviews will be taking place this week and next, APPLY NOW for an immediate telephone call.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.