Customer Service Account Manager
£19,000 - £20,000 + Performance Related Bonus
Although this role will be varied the key emphasis will be on the principal responsibility of delivery and service to the new and existing clients in a timely and most efficient manner.
Responsible for the delivery of appointment levels according to KPI's and reports to the clients at the end of the service cycle. The jobholder will deliver the services in line with agreed business and technology strategies.
- End to end delivery of services to clients, from first enquiry to completion of service delivery and to client satisfaction.
- Respond to queries and questions received by post, e mail or telephone from existing clients to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Maintain complete client records of contacts, opportunities and services delivered, updating IT systems as appropriate.
- Assist with the development of networks of professionals to deliver services throughout the UK, maintaining records in IT systems.
- To carry out quality assurance reviews of OH reports.
- To source and provide equipment and consumables to nurses for site work as required.
- To advise clients of additional services and benefits
- To produce management reports as and when necessary
Skills and experienced required:
- Results orientated and target driven
- Trouble shooter - having responsibility for ensuring any issues are dealt with in a timely manner and communicated effectively to clients
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Flexible and quick thinking
- Ability to remain motivated in a challenging work environment
To be considered for the role click Apply Now to send in your CV or you can call Mark on (0161) (835) (8338)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.