Our client is looking for skilled customer service representatives who are passionate about providing a high level of customer service, are numerate, process driven, have high attention to detail and keen on working in the financial services sector. In return, our client offers stunning offices, great working environment, full training, a competitive hourly rate and a 35-hour working week, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Please note appointments are subject to passing on boarding screening which includes credit and basic disclosure check.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative
* Responsible for inbound and outbound contact with customers and intermediaries
* Identifying potential problems and taking the required action to resolve
* Assisting with processing applications and adjustments on behalf of customers
* Ensuring core processes are followed at all times
* Proofreading applications and adjustment submissions have been completely accurately
* Ensuring consistency with customer service levels is maintained to ensure clients receive excellent service all the time
* Ensuring the customer database is kept up to date
Background of the Customer Service Representative
* Previous customer service and administration experience ideally gained within financial services
* MS Word, Excel, In-house CRM experience
* Highly numerate
* Able to demonstrate and high attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills across all channels; phone, email and written correspondence
* Accustomed to working within a fast-paced organisation and the ability to remain calm under pressure
* Highly organised and skilled in problem-solving
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Salary - £9.00 - £10.70 per hour
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.