Are you currently looking for a short-term role in Fife? Do you enjoy helping people and ensuring their welfare is the highest of priorities?
Then I have a brilliant opportunity that will see you through the next few weeks!
I am currently recruiting for a number of call handlers to join my client based in Kirkcaldy who are looking for caring and compassionate people to help handle to volume of calls coming in with regards to the current COVID-19 outbreak.
You will be working 40 hours per week across a few different shift patterns so you need to have flexibility when it comes to working times.
8am - 4pm
4pm - 12am
12pm - 8am
So what will you be doing?
- Taking inbound calls from concerned UK residents
- Building rapport and showing empathy and compassion throughout your interaction
- Offering steps on what to do and current guidance from the government
- Offering a reassuring voice and a supportive ear
- Being clear and concise in what guidance is coming from the government and relaying this
So what are we looking for?
- Customer service experience would be beneficial, although not essential
- A compassionate and caring demeanour
- Excellent communication skills
- Someone who is able to deal with change at pace, this situation is evolving quickly and as is the advice given out
What's on offer for you?
- Full training and support in a modern environment
- On-site parking available
- Weekly pay between £9.30 and £10.00 per hour depending on the hours you work
You must be able to pass a disclosure check for this particular role and be available to work for the next few weeks.
Get in touch as soon as possible as start dates are within the next few days!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.