Job: Customer Service Advisor
Location: York, United Kingdom
Salary: £19,500 + Bonus + Benefits
Varying shift patterns available between 8am-8pm
NO WEEKEND WORK!
Do you want a career within a business that is not driven by profit, but by providing excellent service? A career within a business that is sustained by a genuine community, with everyone coming together to support each other? A career with an amazing history and a bright future?
What we are looking for:
* Telephone/Contact Centre experience
* Excellent telephone manner and an ability to adapt different situations
* Enthusiastic, passionate and positive
* Self-motivated and resilient
* Enjoy working to KPI's
* Competitive Salary
* Free Health Membership
* Upto 35 days Holiday, Including bank holidays and no weekend work
* Excellent training and development throughout
* Cycle to work scheme
* Free onsite gym
* Pension with upto 10% employer contribution
About the Job:
Working on the telephone you will be dealing with enquiries ranging from hearing loss to hip replacements, the job requires someone with resilience and empathy. Someone who can confidently lead members through our services to the best and most appropriate outcome for them, an active and effective listener who can gather important information in difficult circumstances.
Click apply or contact us direct to find out more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.