Are you always going above and beyond for customers? Do you enjoy a challenge and want a working environment that rewards exceptional standards of service?
Would you like to join one of Britain's top 100 employers? How about working in Edinburgh city centre with a great starting salary and progression opportunities? If so - this role may be perfect for you!
We are looking for Customer service advisors in the financial services sector - you will be the first point of contact for pension & retirement queries from our customers, IFAs and corporate clients. We're looking for pro-active, engaging and articulate individuals. If you enjoy working with people and have a proven track record within customer service we would love to hear from you.
This is not a standard contact centre role. You will be expected to handle 40 - 60 calls per day. Queries can often be complex and you will be responsible for helping customers make informed decisions in regards to their pensions policies. The correct candidate should demonstrate great listening skills as well as showing attention to detail and the ability to simplify complex issues for customers.
We're not necessarily looking for financial services experience (although this would be beneficial). What is more important initially is experience within customer service and a drive to learn. You will be enrolled in our award winning training scheme and have the facility to expand your knowledge. All we need from you is the right attitude and abilities.
What We Offer
Our Customer Operations Contact Centre recently won a Gold Award for 'Contact Centres Great Places to Work' (CCA Awards, Nov 2019). As well as being a great place to work, as part of the Phoenix Group, when you join us your training, rewards and benefits will be one of the best in the market.
* Starting salary from £18,000 - £21,000 depending on your skills and experience
* No weekend work or early / late night shifts. You'll be working 35 hours per week, generally between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday (A few teams also work 8am to 4pm or 10am to 6pm).
* Award winning training and induction programme for every new joiner, learning everything you need to know before you take a call. You'll also be supported with a mentor and a buddy throughout your training and beyond.
* Ongoing training and development with the opportunity to complete on the job qualifications as you work
* Modern office in a Edinburgh city centre location (just off Princes Street) with on-site staff restaurant and shop, , a pool and a ping pong table to use during your breaks.
* Customer at the heart
* Communication skills
* Build relationships
* Impact and influence
* Delivering results
* Embrace change
* Information Seeking
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age