Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £10.00 per hour
Customer Service Advisor
Edinburgh - £10.00 per hour (Hybird 2 days from home 3 in the modern office).
Exciting opportunity with the worlds most famous beer company! We're looking talented customer service individuals to join this growing client. The role is onsite however with options to work from home 2 days a week. What are we looking for ... most importantly you will bring strong customer service experience and an ability to 'wow' the customer. Any email webchat experience is desired however not essential.
Other key experience we're looking for includes:
In return we are offering you a competitive salary of £9.50 per hour working in modern offices at Edinburgh Gyle. Full training, a casual dress code so you always feel comfortable and an environment where your feedback and ideas are listened too.
- Taking control of situations and thinking on your feet to make smart decisions in order to resolve customer queries.
- Understanding customer's needs so as to be able to deliver the best solution for each of them in line with our key performance indicators
- Working independently to find information to exceed customers' expectations and educate yourself
- Navigating multiple systems simultaneously in order to update e-records promptly and accurately
- Proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team to provide feedback and suggestions to help the company grow & retain its customer base
- Maintain confidentiality in receiving and recording payments and reporting any discrepancies regarding information or system faults in line with operational procedure
Note* all candidates applying must be immediately available for interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age