A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Interviewer to join an established sales team, working for a reputable company in the Dunfermline area.
What will a typical day be for you?
- Outbound calls to conduct scripted interviews
- Providing administrative support to the sales team
- Processing order documents
- Liaising between customers, suppliers and engineers via telephone and email.
- Providing excellent customer service.
Key skills for the role:
- To have a passion for customers and providing great customer service
- Previous administration experience
- Be a great communicator - clear and confident
- Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise own workload with minimal supervision
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age