Do you want the opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand?
Do you want to work for one of Scotland's biggest employers?
We are looking for Helpdesk Advisors to work for our client based in Glasgow. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company that will offer progression and career growth.
Offering both full time and part time hours.
Duties of role:
- Receiving inbound calls from clients and engineers
- Make outbound calls
- Organise solutions for maintenance work to be completed in a timely manner
- Prioritise emergency jobs and take ownership of workload
Benefits of the role include:
- Modern offices with free parking onsite
- A heavily subsidised canteen for breakfast and lunch
- Excellent training and progression opportunities across multiple sectors
- Working in teams with low turnover who can support you throughout your training
- Working for a renowned company
If this sounds like the role for you to kick start your career apply today in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.