Customer Service Representative
Edinburgh - Lasswade
Can you wow customers? Do you want to be paid well to come to work in casual dress in a modern office, close to public transport and to receive training & career opportunities? Absolutely no sales involved, this is 100% inbound customer service.
What we're offering you -
- Speaking with customers in to understand their needs or issues and provide them with the best possible solutions or right first-time resolution.
- Complaint handling that exceeds our customers' expectations.
- Updating our records for members
- Supporting colleagues with adhoc duties
- Supporting with customers on via email and social media.
- Resolving webchat queries.
- Liaising with delivery companies to ensure the smooth delivery of orders to customers.
In return you should:
- Have experience in customer services or contact centres
- Genuinely care for our customers.
- Stay cool, calm and collected at all times.
- Have great attendance and punctuality.
- Be adaptable to new situations, processes and technology.
You must be able to pass a disclosure check and be available for an interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age