Customer Service Representative
Can you wow customers? Do you want to be paid well to come to work in casual dress in a modern office, close to public transport and to receive training & career opportunities? Absolutely no sales involved, this is 100% inbound customer service.
If you're looking to get your customer service career on the right track, apply to become a Customer Service Representative with this market leading client. If you can wow customers, are ambitious and have excellent customer care skills, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
As a key member of the team, you'll help customers with their new and current bookings and be their "go-to" for any questions they might have about our website and app. You'll work five days a week, on rotating weekly shift patterns, working around 1 week from 4 back shifts. So you'll have varying start and end times, giving you flexibility.
What we're offering you -
- Modern offices close to the heart of Edinburgh city centre, close to public transport connections.
- Full training and plenty progression opportunities.
- Casual dress code - we want you to feel comfortable.
- An environment where your feedback and ideas are listened to.
In return you should:
- Have experience in customer services or contact centres
- Genuinely care for our customers.
- Stay cool, calm and collected at all times.
- Have great attendance and punctuality.
- Be adaptable to new situations, processes and technology.
You must be able to pass a disclosure check and be available for an interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age