5FTC with £2000 retention bonus on completing the contract.
We are recruiting for candidates who are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring that all of our customers have a great journey with us. Working in a multi-channel contact centre requires a drive to respond to all customer enquiries in a professional and timely manor this also requires to builds long lasting relationships with customers whilst meeting or exceeding individual targets.
Duties will include:
* Engaging customers in conversations to understand their needs or issues and provide them with the best possible solutions or right first-time resolution.
* Complaint resolution that exceeds our customers expectations.
* Maintain and update our records for members of our loyalty scheme.
* Liaising with delivery companies to ensure the smooth delivery of orders to customers..
* Reporting & analysis of returns & replacements to highlight/resolve quality issues & damages.
* Support store colleagues with home delivery.
* Social media.
* Resolving webchat queries.
* Meeting targets and KPI's.
Working Hours - Monday to Friday
Pay Rate - £19,000
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age