Inbound Customer Service Advisor (Banking Sector)
Salary: £17,600 plus monthly bonus of up to £400 based on call quality. You will be paid fortnightly (every other Friday!)
Hours: 38.75 hours a week, Monday-Sunday between 8am-10pm (you must be fully flexible)
We are recruiting for a fresh, new team of customer service advsiors to work in a modern contact centre in Salford. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working within the banking sector for a company who will help you progress and further your career.
Your role as a customer service advisor will involve taking inbound calls from banking customers and will include but not be limited to assisting with payments; transaction queries; Direct Debit Indemnities and providing ISA/saving account information.
Full training (8 weeks!) is provided and fully paid and previous experience in the banking sector is not required.
- A minimum of 1 years customer service experience (over the phone or face to face)
- Experience dealing with unhappy or disgruntled customers
- Confidence talking on the phone
- A strong level of computer skills and confident using and learning multiple systems
- Must be flexible with working hours
What you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- Free on-site parking
- Training opportunities
- Fully Supported career progression
What you need to have:
- Proof of ID; Passport OR full Birth Certificate; Resident permit where required
- Proof of address; Recent utility bill or Bank statement, driving licence etc.
- Proof of NI number; NI card, previous pay slip or HMRC document
You must be able to pass:
- DBS; Criminal Record Check - No unspent criminal convictions can be accepted
- A LENIENT credit check - don't worry about missed payments but CCJs, IVAs and Bankruptcy would be an issue.
- 5 years worth of career history with clear references.
Please apply today with an up-to-date CV (covering all gaps for 5 years) and we will be in touch ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.