Customer Service Administrator
Didsbury - £19,441 - £25,441
Start dates: Monday 25th March, 21st April, and 28th April
Working hours: between 8am - 7pm Monday - Friday with 1 weekend day in 3
Full time: 40 hours per week
As a Customer Service Administrator you will be working for a well known household name, their reputation as an employer is second to none. They genuinely care for their people and those who work there very much feel part of a family. They also invest heavily in training and so we guarantee you'll be supported as you get to grips with the job.
A bit about the Customer Service Administrator role:
* To provide seamless customer experience by processing an managing customers orders
* Controlling administrative tasks along with dealing with the customer to advise and update on orders
* Resolve Customer issues and queries relation to products
* Adhere to confidentiality and GDPR policies
What you'll need as a Customer Service Administrator:
* Ideally you'll have previous telephone based customer service experience, but if you've worked in retail or hospitality, or in any customer-facing job, that works for us too!
* You must be process driven, and be able to multitask efficiently
* What's important is that you have customer service super powers; being able to talk to customers, take ownership of situations and get a kick out of delivering an exceptional service.
* The ability to work in a challenging, fast paced environment
* Excellent IT skills as you will be using over 16 systems
If you want to apply to be a Customer Service Administrator apply with an up-to-date CV today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.