Customer Service Advisor
- Basic £17,000 - £20,000
- Fantastic working culture
- Rapidly growing business
- Hours: Monday to Friday
This fantastic opportunity is open to someone who has previous customer service experience or someone looking to take that next step into the insurance sector. Due to rapid business growth in the business my client is looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, accompanied by a strong work ethic and a passion for delivering service excellence.
- Ensure calls and written communication are handled efficient and effectively
- Correspond with policy holders, clients & brokers
- Be vigilant around fraud indicators and manage risk
- Understand and implement all standards relating to "Treating Customers Fairly"
- Work cohesively in a team environment
- Always strive to deliver service excellence
- Complete new claim assessments via outbound & inbound contact
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- A passion for customer service
- Be proactive & motivated
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate
If you are looking to join a growing company with the opportunity to progress and develop your career then this could be the right role for you. If you are interested in applying then submit your CV by applying online or email email@example.com
Keywords: customer service; claims; insurance; call centre; claims handler; customer care; inbound;
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.