Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Skipton, North Yorkshire
Up to £17500.00 per annum
We are looking for a customer service advisor to work for a financial services client based in Skipton. The role is working for an organisation that is well known for looking after their staff and offering a wide range of benefits.
In this role, you will answer incoming calls from customers who would like to enquire about their existing mortgage or bank account. Queries can include anything from address changes, payment queries or general information requests.
Customer experience is preferred but not essential, as long as you have a great telephone manner and like dealing with people, we'd love to hear from you!
Main duties to include:
* Answering inbound calls from customers
* Carry out appropriate data protection qualification questions
* Listen to the customer's query and ask any relevant questions
* Take action to resolve the query on the first call where possible
* Build rapport with customers and ensure a positive customer experience
* Liaise with other departments where necessary
* Work towards company and FCA standards at all times
We are looking for:
* A clear and confident telephone manner
* Experience of working within a customer focused environment
* Good IT skills and the ability to pick up new systems
* Someone who is great with people and enjoys speaking with customers
* A DBS and Credit Check is required for this role
In return you can expect:
* Basic salary £9.62 per hour
* 35 hours per week - between 8am-8pm
* 25 days paid holiday per annum plus bank holidays (additional day added each year up to 30 days)
* Matched pension contribution
* Downloadable shift app
* Eyecare and flu vouchers
* Subsidised gym memberships
* Free wills
* Cycle to work scheme and annual rail season tickets
* Holiday trading
* Onsite parking available
* On site restaurant
Start date for this role is 31st August, immediate interviews available
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.