Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Up to £8.91 per hour
We are looking for temp to perm complaints advisors for our client based in Huddersfield. You'll spend 12 weeks being paid by Search and then move onto our client's payroll on a permanent contract.
It's an exciting time to join an organisation that's consistently expanded over the last 18 months. This owner managed business is innovative and you'd be working with a great bunch of people. Their lively team have a strong working relationship and it really is a place you can make friends for life.
As this role is dealing with complaints, you will need to be resilient and be great at making customers feel special. If you're the type of person who loves the warm fuzzy feeling of resolving a complaint, this is the role for you!
Your new role will be:
* Answering inbound calls from customers regarding a query of their online order.
* The ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
* Actively listening to the customer, understanding and getting all necessary details and information from the customer to resolve their query.
* And, be able to provide a one call resolution to the customer by leaving the customer satisfied with the service.
The ideal Customer Complaints Advisor would have:
* Customer Service Experience gained in either an office, retail or hospitality environment.
* Excellent telephone and communication skills.
* Good IT skills and the ability to pick up new systems.
* Self-Motivated and the ability to work independently.
Benefits of your new role:
* £8.91 per hour
* Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm - 1 in 3 weekends where you will have 2 days off during the week.
* Full comprehensive training will be given
* Free on site parking available
Interested in learning more about the role? Then press apply today to find out more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.