Up to £19500.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
We are looking for customer service advisors to join our clients' expanding team in the York area.
In this role, you will be the first point of contact for customers wishing to make enquiries about their policy. Each call is unique and requires you to use your initiative, apply discretion and work within our mutual ethos. You must have excellent telephone manner and exceptional communication skills.
We are looking for applications from candidates who have existing customer service experience, either in an office, call centre or retail/hospitality. As this is a telephone based role, we are looking for an excellent telephone manner and someone who is professional and friendly at all times.
You will be provided with a full induction and training program. There is a requirement to attend 6 weeks' full-time training Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, starting on Monday 10th May 2021. You must be available for the whole training period and have no annual leave
* Customer service experience
* Excellent telephone manner and an ability to adapt different situations
* Enthusiastic, passionate and positive
* Self-motivated and resilient
* Willing to learn new skills
* £19,500 per annum
* Incentivised Bonus Scheme
* Free health membership
* Up to 35 days' holiday including bank holiday and no current weekend working
* Pension with up to 10% employer contributions
* Employee engagement events
* Mental Health First Aiders
* Free onsite gym
* Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8am-8pm
If you are interested in this role, please click apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.