Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £9.53 per hour
Temp to perm
Our client, based in Morley, is looking for customer service advisors to join their innovative and forward thinking retail business.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have some kind of customer service experience, a confident telephone manner and be PC literate. Full training provided.
The team is friendly, diverse and welcomes applications from all backgrounds. This is a hybrid role after the initial 4 week training period. You will ideally work in the office 1-2 days per week and the rest of the time is from home.
Main duties to include:
* Answering inbound calls from customers
* Answering queries about service, products, stores and other services offered by the company
* Meeting average call handling time targets to ensure you are ready to take calls from customers in the queue
* Escalate any relevant queries that might need further investigation
* Represent the company in the best possible way and ensure the customer leaves with a positive impress of the company
* Organise goodwill where relevant
We are looking for:
* Experience of customer service, this can be based in an office, call centre, face to face or form part of another role
* Good PC skills
* A confident and friendly telephone manner
* Someone who likes to put the customer first
This is an ongoing temporary role with a view to a permanent position. The rate for this role is £9.53 per hour.
4 weeks training in their Morley office, then hybrid with 3-4 days at home.
Free parking, canteen and break out areas.
Hours between 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm on weekends. You will work either a Saturday or a Sunday as part of your shift pattern. Shift patterns are usually set.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.