Role: Customer Sales Advisor (Inbound sales through service)
Rate of Pay: £9.20 p/h
Hours: Full time, Permanent Role (37.5 hours p/w, 5 days a week - weekend work will be required).
Shifts available on request.
As Customer Sales Advisor you will be representing a highly reputable brand and be the first point of contact for customers who have enquiries regarding their customer experience and their accounts. You will need to have a bright personality, a willing attitude and a passion for customer service. The role is fast-paced, fun and based in a friendly environment.
Your key responsibilities as Customer Sales Advisor will include:
* Dealing with customer enquiries, managing and resolving customer complaints and following online purchases
* Up-selling at any opportunity
* Working to sales targets
* Retaining customers who want to leave
* Overcoming objections
* Providing customers with product and service information
* Processing orders, tracking deliveries and handling billing enquires
* Ensuring a high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
Customer Sales Advisor Benefits:
* Monthly Pay
* Bonus paid in vouchers and various incentives
* Subsidised canteen
* Breakout areas with pool tables, games consoles and TVs
* Free parking on-site
You will be required to pass a criminal record check, a lenient credit check and you will need to be able to provide references.
Please submit your CV if you wish to be considered for this role as a Customer Sales Advisor or call ISABEL JONES at Search Consultancy in Manchester for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.