about 1 month ago
Customer Sales Advisor
£20,000 + Bonus (Easily earn £30K first year)
Do you want Personal Development opportunities?
We want to hear from energetic and enthusiastic people who want to be part of a great success story.
The main purpose of the company is to give clients peace of mind with their regards to their confidential waste solutions so they don't get heavily fined under specific regulations they follow and abide by. This is a global business that employs over 5,000 staff globally, they have offices situated all across the globe in countries such as: America, Canada, Germany, Spain, Singapore plus many more locations.
The role is a balancing act, ensuring you provide top class customer service as well as achieving your KPI objectives. As you become established in the role you'll inevitably spend less time on building new relationships and instead focus on really enhancing those existing relationships you've built, selling more products into less clients. It truly feels like running your own business, where you get to control how much you earn and how you want to develop!
The ideal Customer Sales Advisor
- Previous sales or customer facing experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Interested to hear from graduates looking for a role in sales
- Passionate, fun and have the entrepreneurial flare to build your own client base from scratch
- Self starter, quick learner and highly organised
- Clear and persuasive communicator
- Ability to build rapport with potential new clients as well as strong relationships internally
Customer Sales Advisor Benefits:
- A basic salary of £20,000
- An uncapped commission structure - OTE £30k but scope to earn more!
- A breakout and games room with a pool table etc.
- 25 days per year holiday plus bank holidays.
- No weekend work!
- Free onsite parking.
- A fun vibrant working environment, with a family feel.
- Dress down every day!
- The opportunity to grow with the company.
Interested in knowing more about this Customer Sales Advisor role?
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.