Do you want to join our beer club? Well now you can, our client is recruiting a vibrant sales and customer focussed individuals to join its exclusive club. Without paying the monthly subscription.
Our client is a leading online retailer within the craft beer industry, they have a large subscription of various members offering worldwide beer straight to their front door.
By continually putting the customer at the heart of everything they do ensures that they maintain an excellent rating on Trust Pilot.
As a customer retention agent you will be responsible for dealing with intricate customer queries and complaints, whilst ensuring you retain the customer's monthly subscriptions.
To be successful in this role you need to be the following:
* Experienced in previous sales roles from a telephony based industry
* Target driven as this is role is based on retention %
* Ability to remain calm and professional when dealing with difficult customers
* Must be outgoing and energetic
* Demonstrate outstanding communication skills
* Be passionate (and if you are passionate about beer then even better)
* Ability to work well within a small team
* Enjoy being there
This role offers a basic salary of £18,500 with OTE upwards of £23,000 plus benefits, such as free beer and free weekly beer school classes. Added to this you will also get the opportunity to attend beer festivals.
This role requires no shift patterns or weekend work as it is purely Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
Our client is based in Edinburgh City centre and is easily accessible by all major public transport routes
Sounds too good to be true?
Then be a be warned, opportunities like this don't stay vacant for long, so move quick and contact me today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.