Do you want to join our beer club? Well now you can, our client is recruiting customer focused and vibrant sales individuals to join it's exclusive club.
Our client is a leading online company within the beer retail industry, with a large subscription of various members offering worldwide beer to their door.
Putting the customer first in everything they do is the reason why they continue to be rated as excellent on Trust Pilot.
In this role you will be responsible for dealing with intricate customer queries and complaints, whilst ensuring you retain the customer's monthly subscriptions.
To be successful in this role you need to be the following:
* Experienced in previous sales / retention roles from a telephony based industry
* Target driven as this is role is based on retention %
* Ability to remain calm and professional when dealing with difficult customers
* Must be outgoing and energetic
* Demonstrate outstanding communication skills
* Comfortable and able to learn new technology with relative ease
This role offers a generous salary of £18,500 with OTE up to £23,000 plus benefits, such as free beer and also weekly beer school classes, and you no longer need to work shift patterns or weekends as this role is purely Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm.
This role is based in Edinburgh City centre and is easily accessible by all major public transport routes.
Sounds too good to be true? Then be a be warned, opportunities like this don't stay vacant for long, so move quick and contact me today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.